Friday, November 13, 2009

What Is A Cyst More Condition_symptoms Is This A Cyst Or Herpes?

Is this a cyst or herpes? - what is a cyst more condition_symptoms

Ok, I have never seen such things before, but I have the white ulcer Type Thing cyst on my labia minora. PDB different and unique sound. I am a doctor and took some tests, but he believes it is 98% not herpes, because I'm not a little) because I am involved in a serious relationship show (1.5 years) and usually occurs 2-12 days, b), said that this would be my first technical breakout to be much worse. Then she told me that I did not, and it looks like a cyst. But I'm going crazy. Although it seems no possibility that herpes could be, and I am very prone to cysts, I'm still nervous, I have to wait until Wednesday to find out. Has anyone any idea what could be brought up? please and thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment