Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Dvd Deck Vehicle .pdf How Do I Install My Dvd Deck Into My 2004 Monte Carlo,do I Really Need The $100 Harness,can I Use The $20 One?

How do I install my dvd deck into my 2004 monte carlo,do i really need the $100 harness,can i use the $20 one? - dvd deck vehicle .pdf

OK, here is that many want to spend up to $ 200 installed, I'll do it myself, but this thing is not the original factory settings, where everything is in my CD player works connected with each other, so I know how I my DVD player installed in my car without damaging anything?

1 comments:

aleromi9... said...

You can use 20 or $ wireharness but lose some features that the work, such as volume and remote-ring cover when u have to choose.
I suppose you install a CPU with a CD or DVD Kenwood and ponies ... ect ...
It works well, except that you keep all the son of the CAP and clean install works better ....

Good luck.

Post a Comment