Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tiny Model Girls Why Does My Boyfriend Like Skinny Asian Girls?

Why does my boyfriend like skinny Asian girls? - tiny model girls

Let's see ... really do not know how to explain it, but I'll try. My friend has a thing for Asian ... I think it's because they are so small. But newayz works all the time .. and has a beautiful body and her myspace has a lot of Skinny Girls forecasting model. Well newayz I feel pressure to lose weight .. I am not thin, but it was basically just a little information about how to lose weight fast because I want to leave my friend to me with a weak and someone better than me .. If you do not understand, sorry. Welp Thanks for the suggestions and comments.

8 comments:

shughes2... said...

Hmm ... ..... Newsflash, if you are not familiar with the Asian question of how much weight you lose ...... dump him ....

GOOCH said...

What a friend

q45dip said...

Not that ALIEN RR Skinny absurd, because it (I have a young Asian girl 2) to lose weight or not married cuz cuz u want 2 feel what you want, unless he says that the maximum should think very UU if he were still with u, do not worry ur women around this problem insecurityitis his appeal.

peyton said...

You should not under pressure to lose weight, do u Uruguay Round for the love, and unfortunately, not if hes not right for u

michelle said...

If you want to lose weight, because the girls think thin and leave them for HES, and HES, although not seem to be good for a beginner. I do not think that this is the case, if at all. It is obvious that you are who you are love. My man looks Asian, well .... but they're all thin. I think you have a problem of self-esteem here. Men are very visual to begin with, doen say he loves you less. I think you are trying to be someone you're not, it will not be good for you.

notyours said...

who is mentally ill

Jazz said...

Maybe he wants to have the rice and eat it too ....., lol

Trollhai... said...

He is a pig.
If you do not, then there. To get rid of

Post a Comment