Thursday, November 12, 2009

Spank Black Men Would You Spank A 15 Year Old Boy For Doing Drugs?

Would you spank a 15 year old boy for doing drugs? - spank black men

ok so in 15 and a boy and his in the summer when I am the spirit of fun my friends drugs. so we walked down the street to smoke my friends house and his mother surprised me because he asked me in a second closed the door to come, I caught my ear threw myself on my knees and my underwear and took my trousers Slippers out and began to whip me with them until we cryed and my ass was red. Then he took me to my aunt, and just as I was in the door, which paid me to changing my trousers and pants and put myself in the position Diper other grabbed my legs mother because she knew I was in the cause of ass hurts and then my aunt's offer was made, the wooden spoon and hit the man brought me to tears when I have time to wait, and when I rub my buttocks and I have extra I recover tableand changing spanking my ass was black and blue, and then took me to the penalty level, until the drug that it dontdeservepants Siad i

0 comments:

Post a Comment