Saturday, November 7, 2009

New Baby Congratulations Wording Etiquette My Friend Is Having A Baby, How Do I Make Her Feel Comfortable About It?

My friend is having a baby, how do I make her feel comfortable about it? - new baby congratulations wording etiquette

A college friend is pregnant and even if it is a accitdent she went before the decision to proceed with the pregnancy and keep the baby. I'm really proud of her for taking responsibility for their actions, but I think to say congratulations, it is hard because it was really an accident that should have never happened. What I tell you that I'm there for them and their admiration for what shes doing, without looking at him like a hero shes pregnant? I fear that I am wrong and hurt their feelings (I'm) not only with words.

2 comments:

Paloma L said...

Let them know it well, and I think they made the right choice. Theres nothing that can scare a girl, but shes thinking taking the wrong decision. Even if they do, it will be much easier to handle, and I am sure that after all the criticism and the sentence that is likely to face every day, you will go from a long way.

jessica k said...

Well, if you say at school, lying to the right thing by the baby is born, they have to leave the university.
Sorry

One could say that it is a pleasure, and since you're a terrific person, your baby will be a charming person with a carefree personailty like you, and be loved, of course!

Post a Comment