Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sleep Apnea Products Can Anyone Recommend Treatments Of Sleep Apnea?

Can anyone recommend treatments of sleep apnea? - sleep apnea products

I live in Seattle. My doctor prescribed a Bi-PAP sleep and use it, but it will not work. He knows he can not get good results. He does not mention "non-network providers or alternatives. It deals with all the problems I have. I have increased the pressure setting, with their knowledge, and today I will sleep for a second opinion, Virginia Mason Clinic. Apria as one DME is unacceptable. Many machines were always broken all Respironics. Lincare dug by myself and went to his office in Seattle last week. She put my mask, m 'said that had other products in the last few weeks on your own, without my Question learned. Most of my information on apnea and its treatment came from focus groups and web sites for sleep disorders.

I use salt per day.
Does anyone have any ideas or know of other providers, DME, etc., which can help you? Please excuse the screaming and please help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment