Sunday, January 31, 2010

Burn On Thumb From Lighter I Popped A Blister On My Thumb From A Burn A Week Ago And Now My Thumb Is Bumpy All Over, Is It Infected?

I popped a blister on my thumb from a burn a week ago and now my thumb is bumpy all over, is it infected? - burn on thumb from lighter

I burned my thumb on a lighter about 2 weeks and a blister formed almost immediately. A week later, I skipped the bladder, the release of the liquid inside. Today I realize that my thumb was hit several times (perhaps more "lumpy") everywhere, and a target size of the head a couple of shots. The place where the bladder is not completely healed, because the skin is dark and still completely numb. The knots are a result of an infection of the lamp or something else?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

First, if every time you burn a you, I repeat, no Late Breaking glass.

Treating burn with ice immediately after burning. No butter.

If you keep the ICE on an approximately 10 minutes to burn, is much less likely to break or blister. Enough time to heal. Second, seek out, in this case a doctor.

Steve

Post a Comment