Monday, January 18, 2010

Boston Bag Does Anyone Remember A Store In A Museum (possibly In Boston) That Gave You A Paper Bag To Fill For One Price?

Does anyone remember a store in a museum (possibly in Boston) that gave you a paper bag to fill for one price? - boston bag

I was very young and I can not remember, but I think it was in Boston. They were in the store, and they gave you paper bags in various sizes and bags made of Odds and Ends (and I mean really weird, I have never seen some of the things that they have) all spent elsewhere. I think it was really cool especially art and craft things, but. Come on, remember to not be in a museum. I know it's not much to begin with, but if anyone knows what I mean, I would like to help. I would say I was there in the mid 90s. Thank you!

4 comments:

All said...

Hi... so weird I found your post as I'm MAC NC30 and was looking for recommendations... at any rate, the museum shop that lets you fill a bag for $1 was the Boston Children's Museum. I don't know if they still offer it, but they offer $1 admission - all ages - on Friday nights.

Katherin... said...

I'm pretty sure you went from the Children's Museum in Boston, I was there as a boy and a little to remember.

lrprl said...

is actually the Children's Museum

TWIGGY2 said...

I was a child in the 90s, but it seems fun.

Post a Comment