Sunday, January 24, 2010

Direct Someone To Wedding Website Verbiage Where Can I Find A Website With Good, Free Pictures Of Wedding Hairstlyes?

Where can I find a website with good, free pictures of wedding hairstlyes? - direct someone to wedding website verbiage

I'm trying to picture a simple, easy to find updo or half updo. I'm getting married in 2 weeks on a small budget. My sister is about to do my hair for me, but it does not work and I need to get a picture of something simple and easy to use. Each search engine trying to give me the run. I need an address to an online site, please !!!!!

3 comments:

agirlsin... said...

My favorite was the wedding Hair.com but here is one side of things to be seen.

sara said...

The March issue of people who the Oscar ceremony and was a discrepancy, as some stars have done their hair, were all great and seem very easy, given the site www.people.com / oscar beauty

Zoe said...

http://www.bellaonline.com/subjects/1032 ...
=)

Post a Comment