Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dark Pigmentation On Face How Can I Get Rid Of The Pigmentation On My Face And Dark Circles Around My Eyes?

How can i get rid of the pigmentation on my face and dark circles around my eyes? - dark pigmentation on face

Hello Mini-M,
How are you? My name is Cassandra Lane, I am a Certified Beauty Consultant Avon. For rings, I recommed Avon ALTERNATIVE Intensive Eye Cream AM / PM. This item is $ 25.00

Here is the description:

Entitled radiant skin youthful appearance around the eyes.
The brightest innovation in skin care herbaceutical. Anti-aging science and Eastern healing herbs unite in order to make the most important signs of dark circles attack and disease, the aging that she may appear to be treated worse in context.

Achieve the best results, use after moisturizing with either Alternative Intensive Age Treatment Day SPF 25 or other uses age treatment Clock in the night. 5 fl oz

PS Special Alternative ANEW Skincare Sale: All 2 for $ 38.00! Save up to 40%!

0 comments:

Post a Comment