Monday, February 15, 2010

Toms Hardware Processor I Was Comparing Core 2 Duo E7200 To My Old Sempron 3100+ And I Was Looking At This Chart At Toms Hardware?

I was comparing core 2 duo e7200 to my old sempron 3100+ and i was looking at this chart at toms hardware? - toms hardware processor

What is the advantage of a Core 2 Duo more than a Sempron. I compared the two processors in terms of games, video encoding, and the index of the extensive experience of the CPU in Windows Vista. Well, I was not really a big difference in performance between the 2 processors, is not, for example, to get the rate of experince my score 4.1 and Sempron Processor Core 2 Duo 5.4, so that excessively large difference from 2 to as a hype. And look at the chart 1 to Tom's Hardware, where a core duo with a Sempron on video coding in comparison, the Sempron is not in 620 seconds, and the Core 2 Duo in 500 seconds as a real big difference Ins't performance differences between the 2, what are the advantages of a Core 2 Duo on a Sempron.

1 comments:

auggie said...

It seems a big difference for me ...

Post a Comment