Friday, February 12, 2010

Dyslexia Statistics In Other Countries Do You Have Statistics For Dyslexia Rates By Country?

Do you have statistics for dyslexia rates by country? - dyslexia statistics in other countries

I'm trying to find statistics on the proportion of people with dyslexia in different countries. It is easy to find figures for the UK and the U.S., but I need some other countries. I am speaking) especially interested in the Netherlands, Denmark, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Australia, New Zealand and Canada (English and French, but the statistics of a country would be useful. If you know the numbers, or places which there are numbers that I would be grateful. Thank you.

4 comments:

Confused said...

This section provides that estimated the mainland of China and Japan, rates of dyslexia in less than 5% compared to 10% -20% in the United States http://readinglab.psych.duke.edu/psy145 / ...

some cases, as in Germany, the rate of the dyslexia about half of the U.S. --
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07042/760 ...

Unfortunately, I could not find hope that this assistance

Georgie said...

I find no precise statistics on dyslexia in Australia. I have a link pointing to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, that dyslexia is 200th

My daughter and I are dyslexic

rlptexas said...

nope sorry

Madre Sicilia said...

I think that before she figures could help to find the attitude of the country and strategies for dyslexia. I live in a region of the United Kingdom where dyslexia is not recognized until recently, but do not recognize the school as a learning disability, then it is less likely to have special arrangements for the education and resources. To organize parents in this area was supported by the BDA, and the cost of their own assessment and control for special provision in state schools.

Post a Comment