Thursday, February 11, 2010

Forced To Milking How Do I Train My 20 Months Old Boy To Eat Without Being Forced Before He Goes To Childcare Center?

How do I train my 20 months old boy to eat without being forced before he goes to childcare center? - forced to milking

It gives me a hard time when I gave him food. I must have shaken hands, and had to feed him with his other hand. Then eat. Not that I do not like eating or something. I leave to play food, but only with him. What you have today is that the formula without forced. It is a healthy baby. I used to have a weight range for their age at the age of 6 months. Now you have to 13kg. Then I started to eat solid food for him, began to lose weight. If you see your doctor about your weight, who said it was normal is. I breastfed until 15 months and is still in the forumla. I wanted to send to the daycare soon, so I will be sure to eat enough food, withoutboth problems. And let's not on a diet, I have all the time.

6 comments:

R J said...

Coddeling Stop it. The formula is for babies for a reason. Prepare a meal for the whole family, introduced him to not eat and will be hungry, the meal is ready. It may take a few days, but not hungry, I promise. Do not give up, the food is to think one of the guys that do not control more things.

Betsy said...

This forces them to eat, only you have problems later. It is perfectly normal for babies still in the realm of very high weight level after the strong start. / Formula milk contains many more calories than solid food.
My own son in his record of 9 months on the 95th Percentile of weight, but 12 months has been really solid abotu 10 1 started at fallen / 2 to 11 months to 40.

Melissa said...

Young children fight with their parents about things they readily in the nursery. My daughter struggles when it comes to nutrition, eating well in kindergarten. They know that if we are frustrated, and sometimes play, even in this young age. Not dispute with him about the food. Give your diet, you should be able to feed themselves. If you do not eat, use only under the chair and say, 'OK, everything is being done. Do not scold him or anything. Small children go through periods where they do not eat much and do it too. In addition, after solids are introduced tend to not have as much weight as they did when they were young. My daughter was in the 75th Percentiles, until 12 months and is now 25, and that's fine.

elaeblue said...

Allow your child to feed themselves.

Emily39 said...

It helps if you allow children to participate in menu planning. Try a game or write the things you eat alone. Try to eat it, then ask for food. Be patient and hang on to.

jayzee said...

Children) will not starve (in the absence of disease. My suggestion would be to not only set a variety of healthy foods for him and pressured him. If you eat well, and if not, repeat the next snack or meal. Probably not confused at first and wondered why he was not afraid of trying but finally, something of their own.

Good food cooked for the off - the noodles, pieces of fruit you like, pieces of meat or chicken strips, carrot sticks (longitudinal section, so that) no risk of suffocation, biscuits or bread, cheese sauce with broccoli, cherry tomatoes, choose to eat it, etc. - when it starts to things that are ok for him to eat only cheese and ignores everything else, probably because he eats ONLFruit and vegetables or crackers or some other time. Over time, a balanced diet for you (if you do not contain any chocolate cake or biscuits in the selection!). You can skip this question, but outside of regular meals and do not let more than a little nothing to eat, if nothing else.

It is a very good book called my son will not eat, you will probably find very useful. It is written by a pediatrician and eat a very relaxed attitude about the way children.

Post a Comment