Monday, December 28, 2009

Recurve Bow Arrow Rest Seriously, What All Do I Need To Get Started With This (archery)?

Seriously, what all do I need to get started with this (archery)? - recurve bow arrow rest

I asked a few questions here recently, and I was looking for a bow. I thought only a bow and arrow ... but there are many damn thing!

The bow, arrows, arrowheads, arrow rests, quivers, etc.
I believe that only a bow and arrow, not all of these expensive things (Arrow Left alone, $ 80).
To make matters worse, I do not know what I need. I chose the rainbow is a recurve with a 28-draw ". It is not even know how freaking long arrows need much less than the points, or what the arrows points!
In addition, there are no sellers of archery, or even real sports stores around me, so I buy everything from the Internet.

What I want is someone to tell me exactly what I am for a recurve, which is connected to 40 pounds in the 28th "Only the bow again, and he says he takes no rest stabilizer or arrow quiver.
Someone please give me a hand, I'm here on my own.

Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment